Interview with Cole Rolland



Hey guys!
The interview today is with Cole Rolland.
Guitarist, and you already know that I'm the biggest fan, haha.
An honor for me to interview you Cole!
 Lets go!


Where do you live?
 Canada!

How did you learn to play?
 I learned from learning tabs on Guitar Pro 5 and from watching DVD’s.

How did you start your career?
I started by posting a cover of Through The Fire and Flames by DragonForce on YouTube in 2009.

Do you have a band?
Currently I do not!

What are your influences?
 I’m very influenced by electronic music and by rock/metal music.

Would like you coming to Brazil?
Yes!

Leave a mensage for the blog followers 
 Always do the things you love for fun! If something good comes out of it then that’s just a bonus :)

Leave a musical tip
Play music because it’s enjoyable to you. Don’t force yourself to do something that you don’t have fun doing.

Thank you so much Cole!
Check out his new video


I hope you enjoyed the interview guys
and keep sending me suggestions!
See ya <3

Postagens mais visitadas